Saturday, March 31, 2012

Week 34 Wrap Up - Let Go of the Schedule

It had been a little crazy around here. When posting last week I totally forgot that I actually took photos of the kids. Learning happened even without a schedule to guide us. 


PHOTOS FROM LAST WEEK



Zazu likes posing with almost everything he does.

Yes, folks. Kingie and Fred drawn by Zazu.
yes, I stuck it in here the wrong way, but you're ok with that right?














FROM THIS WEEK
This week our sit down learning time was skim. Again, seeing how I have trouble getting back on track, it seemed to be the perfect time to pull out the fun stuff. I've had The Wind in the Willows audiobook out from the library for weeks and we finally got around to plugging it in for a listen. I'm so glad we did.
Eagle and I loved listening to this.


Just thought I'd throw in this one. Liked the look of it.

A little boy of ours wasn't feeling so well one morning.



I pulled out a bag of stencils and the younger two had a great time.





I made a huge roaster full of chili. It was enough to feed us for days. My husband is weary of eating it. ha.
So, I should freeze the rest.


Tired and off to sleep,
Mo

weekly wrap-up
This post was part of this weeks weekly wrap-up hosted by weirdunsocializedhomschoolers.com


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful week you have had. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...