Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MOMMY LIFE



Well.
I'm slowly getting back into it.

Ya know. Normal MOMMY life.

I set my alarm clock this morning so that we could have a couple things done by lunch. 
We went to the library this morning, signed up for swim lessons and now I'm in the middle of baking cookies.
My oldest has a friend over and my middle child was needing time with mom, so I put the baby down and got my little guy to stir, stir, stir.

I feel so efficient right now.
I even have a load of laundry in.

My friend brought us supper for tonight, so I don't need to make dinner.

WONDERFUL!

I feel so perky. 
My husband commented yesterday how he thought that I'm doing very well. I felt really good after hearing his kind words. 

My husband has been great. He gets better and better year after year, baby after baby.

AND of course, God is ssooo good!




No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...