Monday, July 6, 2009

I MISS OUR ROUTINE

I can't wait to get back into our regular routine. My 3 year old was REALLY pushing the boundaries with Daddy this evening. I'll take into consideration that he was exhausted and it's been an interesting week for everyone here, ever since our baby girl was born. My parents were here for almost a full week helping out. The end of their stay was strained, I think the stay here was maybe a couple days too long. My in-laws are coming next week for 2 weeks. I really hope it all goes WELL. My husband has a few projects to work on with his dad to keep busy.

I miss schooling, even though it's only been just over a week since we stopped. We ended only because the baby came.

The library will due for this week I guess.
  

 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...