Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Baby Wrap



I ordered a Moby D baby wrap online and received it yesterday. 


Moby D

I haven't had a chance to try it on, but boy am I excited to get my little pumpkin into it. I figure this style of carrier will work best for me and baby.

-----UPDATE-----

I am really enjoying my wrap. 
We've used the "hug" hold and the "nursing" hold so far. I've only worn it a hand full of times and I already feel confident wearing it.
Tying it up is so easy. I have quite long ends after tying so I just tuck the excess up and around my waist under the wrap. I find that the wide fabric that drapes over my shoulders can interfere with raising my arms properly, so I fold the shoulder fabric in half and it's still supporting baby and myself.

I'm very pleased with my purchase!

YEAH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...