Thursday, July 30, 2009

Catch Up

It's been so long since I last posted anything.
Let's see.
???

Oh, yes.

I had a beautiful little girl a month ago.

She's growing so fast.



A friend of mine threw me a baby shower a couple weeks ago, which was very nice. 
My wish list was short - DIAPERS!
God is amazing. I'll tell you why.
I wanted to start cloth diapering for the first time. I thought the initial investment was going to be too much at the moment for us. Well, one of the home schooling moms that I know, who was invited to the shower happened to have 15 new Happy Heiny's pocket diapers in her garage from her store that closed last year. She sold them to the ladies attending the shower for $5 each. That's right folks!!! $5 each
I received all 15 at the shower and the very next day I started cloth diapering.

JOY!!!


Both sets of parents came out for our new arrival.
My in-laws just left two days ago after a 2 week visit. They live about 3000 km's away. 
Here is Grandpa with our three children.




My husband really enjoyed having his Dad here. His father is almost 70 and is still able to give my husband a huge hand at things. They built a retaining wall and moved our fence over 5 feet on one side of our property.




It was great watching all my men work together.







My oldest is at camp for a week right now. I realized the day after he went that I forgot to pack him a towel. I also saw his toothbrush and toothpaste in the washroom after he had already gone. My husband drove my son to camp, a total of 11 hours of driving that day, so I don't think he'll be getting those items this week. 
Wow, nice job mom.

We'll be starting back into our school time in a couple of weeks. It will be good for everyone to get back into a routine. A new routine, but a routine no less. 

The days are getting shorter here in the north. Summer will be winding down soon. We need to start heading to the beach more, before summer ends. We've gone once already. Our baby girl was 2 weeks old at the time. I forgot my camera that day, so no pictures. Darn.

That's all I've got for now. I'm going to go sleep tight with all my snuggle bunnies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...