Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tot SCHOOL - S

I don't have much for photos. Mr. Tot did tons, but do you think I took pictures. There were moments where I thought about grabbing the camera but didn't.
KOODOS to all you moms who take a lot of pictures.



I'm amazed at what he's picking up. With the dot painting  he made the letter "S" all on his own.

 
I told him to show Daddy what he did, because I myself was so impressed. This is sort of how it went.

Tot - "Daddy look, I made ssssss." (phonetic S) 
Dad - "Good job buddy, that's a good snake." 
Tot - "No, it's not a snake"
Dad - "yes it is"
Tot - "no, it's ssssss"
Dad - "Ya, that's what a snake sounds like"
Tot - "no, ya"....... (silence)
Mom - "Daddy, it's the letter S, he's telling you he made the letter S and that's how he says it"
Dad - "oh, ok, good job bud"
Mom - hahahaha

It's funny but sort of sad at the same time that Daddy didn't get.


That's all I've got time for this afternoon. I've got to run out the door to take the boys swimming. Should be fun.

1+1+1=1 is  the host of Tot School.


1 comment:

  1. My pictures are often from my Iphone, as I go "I should take a picture, but I have no idea where my camera is....."
    My kids have often had that problem when excitedly telling their Dad about their new project.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...