Wednesday, May 13, 2009

NESTING



I've got the nesting itch.

A little less than 2 months and I'll have a new baby in the house. There's something about being a new mom and a mom to a new baby the second and third time, maybe even the seventh or eighth. 
I want to build a clean and safe nest for my new baby chick. 

I'm basically researching and planning, cleaning and dreaming for the new arrival.
I'm researching and planning to purchase "newer" and "healthier" products for Baby, Me and my family. 

Products like:

I need to buy a new breast pump. 
Medela looks better than what I've used in the past.



I used to use Playtex (liner) bottles. Liner bottles were so handy because I could just put my milk into a bag and freeze it, then pop it into the bottle. This brand has a safer for baby glass bottle so that's why I'm willing to make the change.
2x 5oz. (160ml) BornFree Bottles
I would like to try baby carrying with a wrap. 
I feel a wrap would give me better support and comfort than a sling.

Batik Floral Moby Wrap


Products I already use:

We use a wide variety of the BEES.
Citrus & Ginger Root Body Wash - Burt's Bees

AWESOME STUFF!
(safe cleaning product)

Picture

Canadian made and wonderful to use. 
I actually use it on my face too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...