Friday, September 5, 2008

Learning Happens


In my last post I mentioned that my son took this book out of the library and I decided to take advantage of this interest with him. I found this mini book from a free resource on the web and today he coloured and glued it together. I even let him use the paper cutter, which was a big deal to him. Here are some pictures of what he completed. I guess we'll put this little project in his science binder.



From this little mini book, I've learned that my son is a young boy and a great reader and he can absorb so much information just through books and play, that makes me very pleased. 
It's a reminder to me that I don't need to plan a lesson around everything we study because learning just happens. 

1 comment:

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...