Monday, June 16, 2008

Rainbows and Refrigerators

While we were having a lovely rain shower this evening a beautiful rainbow emerged. The picture doesn't do it any justice, I just wanted to show how it stretched across and I couldn't even fit it in one shot. The rainbow wasn't as wide as this, just squeeze the 2 shots together a bit (the guideline is the tree).
God your good! 





Darn, I can't get the rainbow pictures to meet together.


Yes, this is a shot of my fridge. 
Carisa at 1+1+1=1 asked "what does your fridge look like?"
My youngest has his area filled with animal magnets, my oldest sons allowance pouch and pictures of the boys and on occasion drawings from the boys. There is no picture of what's on the top section because it's a mess. Pictures of nieces, bills that my husband tacks up, magnets, coupons, grocery list, just the typical stuff.

I guess we all make use of this space in our own way.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...