Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tot School - Caterpillars

If you read my previous post "An interesting week" you'll be quite informed to what brought on the following theme for Totschool this week. Seeing how the Tent Caterpillars are out in full force, I thought it would be a good time to introduce Caterpillars.


My oldest is preparing for his Little Laplinks Bugs Lapbook.


I found a nice butterfly colour matching file folder game on the web. My little guy really likes this one. Big brother thought it was neat and wanted to play with it also.


I thought it would be fun to make a caterpillar out of an egg carton. My plan didn't fly. He loved colouring the carton though. Black seems to be the only colour he's used the last couple days. 


Well that's it for this week. To see more Tot School go to 1+1+1=1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...