Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I Can't Homeschool Because...

I Cant Homeschool Because


A great topic is being discussed over at iHomeschool Network many home schooling moms. 

Reasons not to home educate vary. 
Including:

I Can't Teach High School
We Are a Two Income Family
I Do Not Have a Degree
I Don't Have Patience

and my favourite ...

I Might Kill My Kids


So, throughout the week I'm going to challenge myself to read at least five.

I encourage you to read, if you are considering home schooling, or think us homeschoolers are all wacky and just want a peek into our world, or even, if you are currently home schooling and might need a little encouragement.
Please head on over with just a click on one of the top or bottom graphics.

Good Day Friend,
Mo



 I Cant Homeschool Because


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...