I find our days flow better when things are in the right place, easy to access and of course easy to work with.
Trying to share a book between 2 or more people can be challenging. Especially when most subjects are done together.
|Textbook Stand or Cook Book Stand |
(tomato - tomato)
|Both boys are sketching in their notebooks pictures of different types of geophytes.|
If you don't already own one or even if you do and don't use it for homeschooling, I encourage you to give it a try!
You might not have known how useful a book stand is until you've owned one.
I bought mine in college for my enormous Art History books.
- useful for picture study (similar to an easel).
- reading together, when Zazu and I worked on his reading lessons (How to Teach your Child to read in 100 easy lessons).
- Bible reading
- sharing a book during family work time like in the picture above with our Exploring Creation with Botany book.
- to stand up your iPad when ie: watching a youtube clip on volcanoes erupting.
- and of course for cooking with your kids so the recipe book doesn't get mucky.
If you ever come across one at a thrift store or garage sale pick it up, it's a handy little item.
This is the one we have
Good Day Friends