Sunday, January 13, 2013

One of those days...

Do you ever have one of those days where you have excessive things on your mind?



I was outside at the old house when I took this shot of my northern sky.
It was one of those days when the sky took the busy away.
It was a sky so fresh and living, vibrant and true that it just sang the creators name.

Like a strong breeze, had just came in...

CHRIST.


Tonight, my mind cluttered with kid things, school things, now things and future things that when I pulled up this image it whispered my saviour like the first click of the shutter that fine day. 

The calm breeze singing his name that blows the cumulous over head.

How could he?

Why did he?

Think of me in this.
 In this sky he spoke of an age ago.

I'm no sap, but how can this God thing not make me squint my eyes and sigh desperately sweet.



"They heard the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day" Genesis 3:8

God, You are my cool breeze in the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...