Monday, May 21, 2012

Homemade Notebooking Pages


I was busy as a bee a few days ago.


Whipping up


all these pages


It's easy and only takes a bit of your time and a little creativity.
It doesn't need to be fancy really. 
My oldest son (12) appreciates non-themed pages just the same as decorated ones in some cases.


I have purchased pre-made themed notebooking sets in the past. 
I was recently going to invest in a notebooking membership online but I just didn't see the point in spending more money on pdf files for notebooking pages when I am very capable of making my own.

Eagle made this all on his own.
When your kids are old enough and left to their own, joy and much satisfaction can come out of their own creative efforts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...