Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Our FIRST Sketch Tuesday ~ Something that Glows



SketchTuesdayButton2

Week of September 6 2011

This is our first time participating in Sketch Tuesday and it won't be our last.
I unsure about my boys willingness. They proved me wrong. Eagle and Zazu did great. 

They both chose their subject and got down to it. In no time at all they both ran to show me what they had drawn. I was very proud of their efforts. 


Eagle (11) chose to draw his toy light saber. 



Zazu (5) chose to draw an LED desk lamp.

He added the red, because he said he didn't have a silver in his assortment of coloured pencils.

GREAT JOB BOYS!



A little girl joined the fun, drawing with her own little notepad and crayons!



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...