Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Markers and Toddlers

Has anyone out there ever tried sucking on markers?
If so, what did it taste like?
  • candy
  • broccoli (I doubt that)
  • bubble gum
  • mint
  • breast milk (doubt that either)
I'd like to know.
Cause it must be really yummy!





She's found her artistic streak


Try to focus on the lovely drawing on the paper, not the one on her face.


If it's not biting the ends off wax crayons, it's this!




Since these pictures were taken she's toned down on the eating. She's still quite drawn to the marker bin though. For the last 4 days or so, Alba has been incessantly getting into all forms of crayon and the like. She climbs and climbs. I put away and I put away.
Toddlers are so much fun, aren't they.



Seriously

can she get any cuter?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I remember those days. My daughter always sucked on the markers.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...