Monday, January 18, 2010

JUST TAKING A MOMENT TO SHOWCASE OUR PRESCHOOL FUN


We've been back at our normal pace of homeschooling for the last couple of weeks.
Here is a bit of what we've done with my prek boy.


puzzle time.
There's a geography puzzle of our home land Canada, a foam digestive system one ($1 from the dollar store) and a foam measurement one with cups, teaspoons, litres and so on ($1 from the dollar store also).


After watching the Heffalump movie, we created a Winnie the Pooh diorama. I just found some pictures online, printed them out and here we have our Pooh scene.
We'll read some Winnie the Pooh this week.




LOTS of LOVE with little sister.



MMmmmm. Yummy pickle juice. LOL!


He actually liked it. Taking many gulps.
I don't think his taste buds are fully developed..lol

He was getting to me. So I sent him to work. Funny thing was, he had a blast.


He totally made this. He's getting better and better at building with LEGO all the time. When the boys are quiet, I can usually count on them building works of art.


We are still doing Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons and talking about numbers sometimes. I've noticed that he's been asking more questions pertaining to all sorts of things lately. I love the Why?, What? and Who? at this age! Sometimes the Why? can get a little too much at times though. Which I'm sure you'd all agree. LOL!


YOU ARE A BLESSING FROM THE LORD, LITTLE DUDE!

3 comments:

  1. i'm curious now about the teaching your child to read in 100 easy lessons....i really need to come over and snoop through all your school stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow good job on the preschool stuff. I am at a hard place o where to start with my little guy. Love to hear more about 100day of teaching to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pickle Juice. UGH. Not that I should talk you can occasionally find me taking a sip of black olive juice. Nummy. The the picture of the two kids kissing. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...