Tuesday, January 26, 2010

give me a BANANA

I'm laying in bed, as I was yesterday. I don't know what I have, but we know it's some kind of nasty bug that found its way into my body. I've been experiencing bad abdominal pain. All the way from my lower intestines to my stomach. Some nausea, probably from being dehydrated. I've had to give the baby formula to compensate for that.

My husband came home from work today so I can focus on getting better. He looked online for something to fight against potential food poisoning. What he found was, keeping my electrolytes up.
Electrolytes?
Seeing how my brain feels pretty fried right now. Trying to conjure up the knowledge in my brain to figure out what that word meant was difficult.

Now, because God is so good. I happened to be surfing the blog waters to get my mind off things and found something to help with staying hydrated and keeping my body functioning. I just read this post, and now I'm drinking some water with greens in it and munching slowly on a banana. I love finding the things I need to find when I'm not even purposefully looking for them.
Bananas folks.

1 comment:

  1. our family is out with the same flu... stomach pains... puking and diahrea.. thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...