Saturday, January 16, 2010

DISCO FEVER





It was my sons birthday last Saturday.
10.
Yes. 10 years old.



Some might feel old when their kids get older. Me, umm... I don't think I feel older. Well, maybe. I had him at 21, so really I'm not old at all. Quite young. Some are just getting married and starting families of their own at 31. What does sadden me is that he's getting older. He could be moved away in 8 years.
YIKES.
I now feel this less than panic to fit in all the hugs and I love you that I can now. It sort of saddens me that he doesn't really tell me that he loves me back.
HOLD ON!
This is becoming a tear fest. Get yourself together woman.

What's most important.
I just hope I'm doing as God would like me (and my husband) to do.

Proverbs 22:6

Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.


Let's carry on.


-------------
Bowling was a blast.
We definitely need to bowl more often.




Like my shoes!











Yes LITTLE MISS joined us. She helped MAMA bowl.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:

2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,

3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,

4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,

5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,

6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,

7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,

8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...