Friday, October 9, 2009

LOVE DVD'S

Just want to say that I love DVD's for home schooling. We recently started Latin for Children (i bought the dvds) and Excellence in Writing (i bought the dvd's), Math U See we've been using since starting home educating last year (has teacher dvd's).

I'm tired these days. 

I love how I can just plug the dvd's in and I don't feel guilty.

It's like when your kids are either fighting and you just can't stand it any more, you need to do some house work without having kids at your feet or you just need a break. I put on a movie.

Really, I don't usually have a clue what I'm doing, visual guidance is necessary in my life at the moment.

I love DVD's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...