Saturday, August 15, 2009

1000 Subscribers

This post is a response to Carisa's 1000 subscribers post. Seeing how I follow her blog I thought I would participate. 

My name is: Mama Bear
I have: a wonderful husband, 2 sons, 1 daughter
I am: Christian, a wife, a mother, a home schooler, a Canadian, a part-time blogger
The name of my blog is: The Lives We Are Given
I blog about: Whatever happens to come along, but mostly my kids and home schooling
I have been reading at 1+1+1=1: since over a year ago, probably early spring of 2008
This is my first time commenting on 1+1+1=1: no
My favorite Bible verse: Oh gosh, I can't really say. I have a few that have struck a chord in me.
I participate in Tot School: yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...