Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm back.

It's a new year and I'm finally feeling better. 
Better enough to put in some normal hours of LIFE.
Pregnancy can really take a lot out of someone. I'm still tired and nauseated, but at least I can do more than get sick from the smell, sight or taste of EVERYTHING!

It's been a long couple of months. Home schooling has suffered, my house hold duties have really suffered. My oldest has been so helpful through all of this. My husband couldn't wait, he said, for the second trimester, well it's finally here. I'm still experiencing morning sickness and low blood pressure but as long as I eat and drink fluids regularly and rest when my body tells me to, then I'm good to do most things.

I'm already saying to myself that I don't want to do this again, I only said that in the delivery room with my other children. 

I have no idea how my grandmothers had 8 - 12 children, yikes!

1 comment:

  1. lad you are feeling a bit better. I was bed ridden sick until 12-13 weeks, I am 22 weeks now and have felt GREAT for the last 10. I hope things continue to look up for you, how many weeks now?

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...